May 9, 2018
“It’s often right before a big
breakthrough that many times you face a breakdown.”
When you invest so much of your time
and energy into a relationship or project or vision, and it doesn’t
work out, it can be a huge disappointment, even heartbreaking. In
this episode, I share some key insights to help you re-define this
so-called 'failure', and help you grow
through all the feelings that come with it to then find the gift of
wisdom needed to recommit to your truth and forge ahead with a
renewed sense of inspiration.
Some Questions I
- Why do dreams not
- How do you deal when things don’t
go according to plan?
- Is what you think you want, what
you really want?
- What if there wasn’t such thing as
In This Episode You Will
- A new, more enlightened,
definition of ‘failure’.
- Important Keys to working through
‘failure’ and re-aligning with your true calling.
- Questions to ask yourself that
will support you in recommitting to your vision in the most
- Why getting what you want will not
necessarily make you happy.
- Why timing is important when it
comes to fulfilling your dreams.
- How things not working out the way
you want can be a gift from the Universe.