Jul 4, 2018
"To take back your freedom, you
must be willing to take full responsibility for who you are
Our parents, whether they were
wonderful or awful or anything in between, they have been a great
influence in our lives, often more than we realize or give credit
for. Listen to this powerful episode about how to deal with
difficult parents, learning how to shift your relationship with
them to an empowering one, breaking the family cycle of behavior,
and setting yourself free.
Some Questions I
- How do you deal with parents that
- What is your relationship like with
- What impact did your parents have
on your life?
- What are the lessons your soul is
seeking to learn from your parents?
- Why did your soul choose your
In This Episode You Will
- Why you have the perfect parents
for your soul's evolution.
- How to break the family cycle and
take your power back.
- The difference between forgiving
and condoning your parents' behavior and actions.
- The consequences of holding on to
anger and resentment.
- Why your parents owe you
- Why you shouldn’t try to change