Jun 15, 2022
“Confidence is your being, it is
what you are.”
On today’s episode of SoulTalk, I share skills on How to Develop
Real Self-Confidence. Something we have been conditioned to seek
outside of ourselves through external validation. But this is a
dead end path.
Listen to a refreshing perspective on how to develop authentic
self-confidence that comes from connecting with the deeper
dimension of your being.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- A simple and sustainable guide to develop your
- How to break the habit of seeking validation outside of
- How to develop a positive perception about yourself
- How to connect to the most authentic source of your being
- How meditation can help improve your confidence.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What is real self-confidence?
- Why are well-known guides and techniques to build
- Is your self-confidence based on your capacity to accomplish
- What happens if you don’t accomplish your goals?
- How do we navigate fear while building self-confidence?
"Ego, in and of itself, is not
the issue. It's your relationship with it.”
Here for a Free 3-part Training Video: Activating Abundance