Dec 7, 2021
"We don't fear in the present moment, we feel
fear in the memory of the past and in the fear of the
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, is a
Harvard-trained neuroanatomist whose New York Times best-selling
memoir, My Stroke of
Insight, documented her experience losing the ability to
walk, talk, read, write, or recall any of her
Listen to this episode and learn how
to use your whole brain, as she calls it the '4 characters' in your
brain, to work together and help you live a life that is healthy,
whole and protected.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The difference between a healthy brain and an ill
- The definition of schizophrenia and different ways
it can be healed.
- Some activities that are harmful to the brain?
- The 4 characters of the brain and what you can do
to consciously bring these characters to work together.
- What the mind is versus the brain.
- How we can evolve into conscious people to form a
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What inspired you to do what you're doing in terms
of neuroscience and studying the brain?
- What is a healthy brain?
- What happens in someone's brain when they have a
- What is the affect of alcohol on the brain?
- What affect does plant medicine have on the
- Did you lose memory of everything
- What advice would you give to a family who has a
child living with schizophrenia or some mental illness?
Find out more about Jill's work here: