Feb 16, 2021
"Meditation is not going to change your life, it
is going to change the way you are handling and interacting with
Episode Summary: Emily Fletcher,
Broadway star to creator of the Ziva meditation technique and
author of Stress Less, Accomplish More, talks about the
danger of not managing our stress and the tremendous benefits of
meditating just 15 minutes a day. Listen to this episode and learn
how to not only change your life but change how you handle and
interact with life!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Different methods to help you manage your
- The 3 categories of meditation and how to implement
them in your life.
- How to deal with incessant thoughts that pop up in
- What a ‘successful meditation’ looks like.
- The 6 benefits of meditation that will change how
you handle and interact with life.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What gave you the courage to make that leap from
Broadway? Was there fear of going into the unknown?
- What do you mean when you say meditation and what
is the real essence of meditation?
- What is a person supposed to do with their minds
when they sit down to meditate?
- How do we deal with feelings that may come up as we
- Are there any specific, tangible ways that you have
found helpful to deal with the stresses of life?