Apr 5, 2022
"Real listening is about seeing who someone is
and loving them."
Episode Summary: There’s a lot of
people talking, but the question is, are we really listening to
each other? In today’s episode, we will dive into the Art of
Listening. With so much division and polarization in today’s
society, it’s important that we understand how much listening can
impact our daily lives. Learn how listening can improve your
relationships and so much more.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to use listening as a tool for personal
- The difference between listening and hearing.
- How being empathic can help listening.
- How to build trust in your relationships with
- How to listen with true openness.
Some Questions I Ask:
- With so much division and polarization in today's
day and age, are we really listening to each other?
- How is your listening?
- How does listening happen with self-awareness?
- Why do people think and act the way they do?
- When you're having a communication with someone you
love, are you justifying or denying in your communication?