Nov 13, 2021
“When we are loving
ourselves, we are filling ourselves up with love to share with
others and that’s the most beautiful thing that we can do on the
Episode Summary: In this
episode, Margaret Paul, author of "Diet For Divine Connection”,
talks about the importance of getting in touch with our feelings
and learning to love ourselves to improve relationships and heal
emotional wounds. She shares the 6 steps of her inner bonding
process and the connection between our diet and our spiritual
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to overcome self-abandonment.
- 2 key questions to ask yourself when working with
- The reason we resist loving ourselves and how to
- What the “inner child” is and how to access
- How to cultivate a deeper spiritual
- The one key trait to look for in a partner when it
comes to relationships.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How would someone get to be present with their
feelings when they are painful?
- How would someone who is atheist connect with their
- How can someone start to feel love for
- How does someone unravel from being addicted to
- Is there an important piece of wisdom that you
could give when it comes to relationship?
Find out more about Margaret's work here: www.margaretpaul.com.