Jan 22, 2019
"Success is at the intersection of what you want to spend
your time doing and what actually produces value for the
Episode Summary: Selling, whether a service or a book can be complicated
when we are not very clear on what it’s real value is. In this
episode, Tucker Max, best-selling author of “I Hope They Serve
Beer in Hell”, shares the secret to writing a best-selling
book, finding the value and becoming successful in what you
Some Questions I Ask
- What is success to you?
- What is the first step to achieve success?
- What are some common mistakes people make when trying to
- What was the key to your success creating your book?
- How much of your life do allow to flow spontaneously?
- When you look at the world, what are you most excited about?
Where do you see the great opportunities?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Why your job should not be your passion.
- 3 questions you need to ask before you start writing a
- How to understand the value of what you do.
- 2 keys to help you write a successful book.
- How to move past seeking other people’s approval.
- The key to writing consistently.