Feb 26, 2019
“A breakup isn’t the end, it’s just an opportunity to love
that person differently.”
Episode Summary: At some
point we have all been through a breakup. They can be deeply
painful and challenging, particularly when you feel you gave
everything. When this happens, it is easy to see yourself as a
failure and judge yourself harshly because things did not work out.
Listen to this episode and learn 5 simple keys to bounce back from
the end of a relationship.
Some Questions I Ask
- How do you deal with a failed relationship?
- Do you deep desire to find your special someone?
- What if your breakup was actually the graduation of your soul
to the next level?
- What if the universe was getting ready to bring you someone
even more amazing?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- The quickest way to let go of a relationship.
- Why you shouldn’t rush into another relationship after a
- How to find your special someone.
- The importance of acknowledging your pain.
- The role of friends in bouncing back from a breakup.
- How a breakup doesn’t mean the end of love.