Feb 1, 2023
It takes two to tango, just like in
In today’s episode of SoulTalk Podcast. I am joined
by John Gray, relationship guru, and self-help author, who has
written over 20 books.
One of his phenomenal #1 New York Times Bestselling
books, ‘Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus’ is a
guide to help men and women in understanding their opposite sex.
Dr. John provided some guidance to improve their relationship and
communication by acknowledging the differences between them. His
book is a classic.
During our last episode together, Dr. John shared his
story on how he dealt with the death of his wife, how love and
anger can affect one’s life, and how to balance hormones to keys to
This Valentine's day, Dr. John is ready to give some
of the best tips when it comes to dating, relationships, and sex.
So if you’re seeking love or unsure of whether your relationship
now is true or not, then this week’s tell-all interview episode is
just right for you!
- 0:53 - Guest intro
- 2:11 - Let’s talk about relationships and the
misconceptions about them!
- 5:16 - Self-esteem: a way you can relate to
- 8:26 - The REAL truth about being in a monogamous
- 20:23 - Understanding the addiction to pleasure with
- 30:09 - What happens when men become emotional?
- 38:07 - The science of testosterone and estrogen
levels between a man and woman
- 42:16 - Tips for bringing back the woman you
- 48:41 - The importance of communication in a
- 55:05 - How to practice healthy relationship
- 1:09:36 - Valentines’s Day 2023 red flags that you
should watch out for
- 1:16:56 - How many dates should you wait to have
- 1:26:26 - What is the difference between love and
In this episode, you will learn
- Some facts and misconceptions
about romantic relationships
- Tips for finding your
- The truth about addiction to
- The impact of testosterone and
estrogen hormones level on emotions
- Red flags in dating and the best
time to have sex
Some questions I
- How to sustain a loving relationship and grow in
- Is monogamy natural for human beings?
- How your hormones can affect your mood?
- What are the biggest red flags for women in men on
finding love and vice versa?
- What is the baseline of testosterone for men?
- How to tell the difference between love and
Get in Touch: