Jul 30, 2019
"We are always facing the consequences of our own actions.
It’s the actions that you take now that will go forward to sculpt
Episode Summary: We have all experienced
periods of great turmoil in life. Times when we feel powerless and
nothing seems to go right. During these challenging times, it is
easy to give into victimhood. Listen to this episode to learn how
to take responsibility for your current situation, reclaim your
power and shift your karma.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Do you feel powerless, like a victim in the face of a
- Where and how did you take actions that co-created the
challenging situation you are in now?
- What is the reason you are going through this experience and
what is your soul seeking to learn?
- What does your life right now show you about the seeds you have
planted in your past?
- What different actions will you take in your life, so you don’t
repeat the same mistakes?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The true meaning of ‘karma’.
- How a challenging situation can actually be a positive
- The importance of forgiving yourself.
- One key requirement of a true leader.
- One instance when the feeling of guilt can be healthy for
- The main reason it’s important to give up blame.