May 30, 2018
“Live your life like this is the last day of your life.
Your future is right now, it’s not in the future. Detach from the
past. There is only now.”
You are whole, perfect and complete. Yet, society, parents,
media might tell you otherwise. Believing this lie is a suffering
that causes us to forget who we are. And it's forgetting who we are
that causes us to love ourselves conditionally. With humility and
an open heart, Toltec master and New York Times best-selling author
of The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz, shows us how the journey
of life is to remember your innate perfection and love yourself
Some Questions I Ask:
- How do you find the courage to take a different
- Why do humans suffer all the time and why are we so
addicted to perpetuating our suffering?
- What's the first step to healing ourselves and to
loving ourselves unconditionally?
- What is the mind and how do we manage it and not let
it control our lives?
- What practices can you take to
move beyond conditional love and loving yourself fully?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Who you really are and how to reconnect with your true
- The one spiritual practice that is an absolute necessity for
your spiritual growth.
- Why we are so addicted to suffering, and how to give it
- The 1st step you can take to transforming and loving
- How to change the story of your life, create a new reality, and
live with joy.