Sep 10, 2019
"When you stop judging yourself and allow
yourself to just do the best that you can do, you free yourself and
allow yourself to enjoy the process."
Episode Summary: Creativity is an elusive
thing. It’s not something that can be touched or tasted. It is
often thought that creativity is reserved for artists and specially
gifted people. However, we have all felt that burst of energy, just
being in the flow and feeling alive. Listen to this podcast and
learn simple keys to become more creative and feel more
Some Questions I Ask:
- What are you doing that is working but also limiting your
- What might be something that is terrifying to do, but you know
would cause you to grow?
- What would you be doing and expressing if money wasn’t an
- What would you do if you were to begin from scratch? Would you
be doing what you are doing?
- Have you become so ingrained that you keep doing the same
things even though they no longer inspire you?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The one thing that is a creativity killer.
- The reason you should mix up your routines.
- One action that will be inspire your creative flow.
- How traveling can affect your creativity.
- The relationship between growth and experiencing new