Nov 9, 2021
“True ‘genius’ is when you can tap into your
unique abilities and bring them out in a way that they move other
people to lead better lives.”
Episode Summary: I am honored
to have one of the world's leading experts in
psychology, personal growth and relationships, Gay Hendricks, on
SoulTalk this week. For 45 years, Gay has been a leader in the
field of relationship transformation and body-mind
therapies. Listen to this episode and learn how to remove
all the limitations in your life and work with the creative assets
of the Universe to enable you to manifest your deepest desires
without the stress.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to discover the genius in you.
- Key action steps you can do to connect with your
- The 3 limiting beliefs that can keep us from
- How to turn off negative thinking.
- The 2 most important things to know about taking a
big leap in your life.
- The role of fear and how to deal with it when it
comes to achieving your desires.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What do you mean by genius?
- Can everyone tap into their genius?
- How can someone create a sustainable living doing
what they love?
- How can we expand our capacity to receive?
- How can someone shift a limiting belief?
- What advice can you give to someone dealing with
- How do you stay creatively alive and not get
Find out more about Gay's work here: