Feb 4, 2020
"The past is gone, it is a memory. The
future isn’t here, it’s a vision. The only thing that is real and
has power is this moment."
Summary: In this episode, Joe
Vitale, best-selling author of “The Attractor Factor”,
shares how he struggled with poverty and being homeless for over 10
years to becoming a world-famous best-selling author. He talks
about the importance of gratitude and the change in mindset needed
to believe that anything is possible in your life.
Some Questions I
- How did you get started in this
field? What put you on this path?
- What was the shift that occurred
inside of you after 10 years to finally break out of the
gravitational pull of poverty?
- How specific should our intentions
and goals be?
- How much, in your experience, do
you feel life is destined? How much do we really
- How do you overcome this
need/desire to be liked or other people’s approval and validation
and how can the people listening in find that foundation of peace
In This Episode You Will
- The main reason people struggle
with money and how to overcome it.
- The amazing connection between
gratitude and abundance.
- What your self-talk really means
and why you should pay attention to it.
- Two key questions you need to ask
yourself to move past your limiting beliefs.
- An important distinction between
surrender and giving up.
- The difference between stating
intentions and setting goals.