Feb 25, 2020
"All mistakes are simply the
ego’s misinterpretation of reality."
We’ve all made mistakes at some moment, things we wish we hadn’t
done or had done differently. Sometimes we carry the shame or guilt
of what we perceive as mistakes, and we beat ourselves up. Take a
listen to this episode and learn how to let go of this notion of
right and wrong, and discover the profound freedom in realizing you
can never make a mistake.
Some Questions I
- What is life seeking to unfold and
express beyond your ego attachment?
- What if more happened when you just
allowed it to happen?
- What if life was seeking to give
you so much more?
- What would you do if you couldn’t
make a mistake? Where would you go? Who would you speak to? What
risks would you take?
In This Episode You Will
- What real
freedom really means.
- The definition of ‘making a
- The unexpected benefits of standing
still when you don’t know what to do.
- What to do when things aren’t
flowing in life.
- One key reason to not get attached
to any outcome.