Apr 15, 2020
“When we say something new and relevant to someone who's
listening to us, we have just earned the right to keep on
Episode Summary: In this episode, Sam
Horn, founder of Intrigue Agency, will be sharing some powerful
ideas on how to communicate more concisely and effectively. Whether
you're writing a book on leadership, giving a Facebook Live on
stress management or even parenting during this pandemic crisis,
unexpected things will always come up. Listen to this inspiring
episode to learn the essence of being a master of
Some Questions I Ask:
- What are the most important steps to communicate more
- How did you become a master in communication and
- How to create a real connection with your audience?
- When is the perfect time to use communication techniques?
- How can someone genuinely feel and connect to their heart while
- How do you manage the process of writing?
In This Episode You Will
- How to build a rapport with your audience.
- 3 techniques that will help you to be more assertive in
- How to tell a story that captures the attention of your
- How to organize your ideas during the writing process.
- Keys to stay focused while writing.
- How to create the visual map for your book.