Jan 25, 2020
"If you want to know what your beliefs are,
look at your life."
As the co-creator of the Lefkoe Method, Shelly Lefkoe is an
authority on the beliefs that shape our lives. Listen to this
interview and learn how beliefs are formed as well as the secret to
good parenting. She also talks about how to eliminate the blocks
that get in the way of your goals and dreams, keep you stuck in
victim mode and stop you from claiming your freedom.
Some Questions I
- What is a limiting belief? How do
you define it?
- Explain what is the line between a
belief and being delusional?
- How do we go about eliminating a
- What have you seen from those who
have a hard time or just refuse to let go of a negative
In This Episode You Will
- How to become aware of any
negative belief you may have.
- The key difference between a
belief and a pattern.
- The top 5 negative beliefs that
get in the way for most of us.
- The main reason it is harder to
create new beliefs than to eliminate old ones.
- 4 keys to raise happy, vibrant and