Oct 31, 2020
this capacity to shift my energy with chanting and the chants are
so powerful, they heal me.”
Episode Summary: Chanting is a
form of communication. In this soul-filled episode, Snatam Kaur,
the much-beloved, devotional, Grammy-nominated singer, shares with
us the true power of chanting. Listen and learn how to express
yourself by listening to your inner voice with daily practices that
remind you the importance of being present, so you can share your
gifts with the world.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The importance of loving what you do and feel the connection
with your work and purpose.
- How to find your gifts and be of service to the world.
- How to create your own spiritual practice and improve your life
- An amazing exercise to sing from your spinal column.
- Three importance practices to keep calm, be present and feel
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What is your spiritual practice and how can someone incorporate
it into their own lives?
- What does it feel like when you are chanting?
- Where along the path of building your career did you feel like
- How do you stay in that place of connection with your audience
- Can you explain your exercise of singing from the spinal column
and how to be more open to that?