Apr 23, 2022
"Intimacy is the real spiritual path."
On today's episode of SoulTalk, we have the
incredible Tami Simon joining us and sharing a lot of wisdom. Tami
founded Sounds True at the age of 22, and has been in the spiritual
entrepreneurship business for more than three decades. Sounds True
has twice been named to the Inc 500 list of fastest
growing private company in the United States. Listen and learn how
to grow a startup business by maintaining personal
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Inward ways of finding your own compass.
- How to stay in control of your life goals.
- How to get fear out of your way and enjoy
- How to feel connected to the earth.
- How to become a great teacher.
- The tremendous evolution of spiritual
Some Questions I Ask:
- What inspired you to start Sounds True?
- How much of creation success or life do you
actually feel is in our control?
- How you manage the fear of failure when you started
- What are some of the qualities of an effective and
authentic teacher from your experience?
- How do you see spiritual entrepreneurship, and
where do you see it going?
- What are the three most important lessons you have
distilled out of your life experiences?