Mar 2, 2021
“The only belief that matters is
that if you put time and energy into getting better at something
you will actually get better.”
Episode Summary: Tom Bilyeu is the co-founder of Impact Theory and
Quest Nutrition. Personally driven to expand people’s vision of
wellness, encompassing body and mind, Tom created Impact Theory to
help people develop the skills they will need to improve themselves
and the world. Listen to this episode as Tom teaches us practical
and simple steps to build your ‘hunger’, your ambition, and to set
realistic and achievable goals to keep yourself at your optimum
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The 3 ways to build hunger, ambition and
- How to develop the growth mindset.
- The key component of your drive and how to acquire
- How to unlock the potential within yourself even
when things aren’t working in your life.
- How to identify, craft and set the right goals for
- Tom Bilyeu’s 25 beliefs for a successful life.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How can people access and develop hunger,
- How can we develop our drive and follow through on
what we’ve started?
- How can someone discern what the right goals are
for them in this moment of their life?
- What are your key beliefs that have made you
- What is the biggest mistake you have made and how
did you navigate through it?
- What are some of the important elements in choosing
a spouse or a life partner?