Jul 31, 2019
“If we can be honest about the little things that bring us
some degree of aliveness, then we build a pipeline to the place
inside of us that is already passionate.”
Episode Summary: Alan Cohen, best-selling
author of The Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Any More and A
Deep Breath of Life, talks about the circumstances that led
him to start writing. He also shares some advice for aspiring
authors. In this heartfelt conversation, he talks about the power
of authenticity and the simple ways to connect with our inner
passion and achieve miracles without struggling.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What was your path to becoming a personal development
- Was there a turning moment in your life?
- How much of your life do you feel you plan and how much do you
just go with the flow?
- How do you cultivate non-attachment?
- What kept you going when you felt like giving up?
- How does someone know when to surrender and when to fight for
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to be a coach
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Two questions to ask yourself to help you work through your
- How to determine if you are on the right path.
- A simple practice to get you in touch with your true
- How to move beyond the craving for external validation.
- The power of authenticity in your life.