Apr 28, 2020
“I love myself enough to embrace the deep
truths of what it means to be human.”
EPISODE SUMMARY: Gregg Braden is a five-time
New York Times best-selling author, researcher and internationally
renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, spirituality and
human potential. Gregg shares some difficult, yet honest questions
about what we will be facing as a human species after this COVID-19
situation is over. In this powerful episode, you will connect more
deeply and honestly with yourself, your body and being human in
times of deep crisis in the world.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How does someone deal internally with the energy of feeling
- How can you love yourself enough to give yourself what you need
to be at your best?
- What would be the most powerful way to connect more deeply with
our consciousness that would empower us at this time?
- What are the main changes that humanity will be facing after
- Are words powerful enough to change our general
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- 3 difficult but important questions to ask yourself during this
time of COVID-19.
- How to shift fear and desolation into a different energy inside
- Powerful facts to improve your body and immune system.
- Key life lessons that help us find the connection between mind
- The one thing we can do to change the reality of any