Nov 4, 2020
“True leadership begins at the foundational level
when you decide to live your life with true integrity, true
honesty, whether anyone is watching or not.”
Episode Summary: No matter who we
are, whether you're a mother, CEO, president or politician, we are
all leaders. There is a leader inside of you, but you must awaken
it. In this episode, I share four powerful keys that will help you
become a more powerful, effective, visionary and find the true
leader that lives within you.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The four keys to help you become a more powerful
visionary and inspiring leader.
- How to take responsibility to create the life you
always wanted to live.
- 6 questions to ask yourself every time you find
yourself complaining about something.
- How to empower yourself and recognize the leader
- How our small actions can inspire others and change
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How can we recognize a true leader?
- What does it mean to be a true leader, and how can
we activate it within ourselves?
- What does it mean to take full responsibility for
- How does complaining affect your life?
- What actions can I personally make to change any
situation in my life?