Apr 13, 2022
"It's the resistance that causes most of our
Episode Summary: Are you living your ideal life?
Will you have regrets at the end of your life experience? From
journaling the lessons learned as a Palliative Carer to becoming a
best-selling author and motivational speaker, Bronnie Ware talks to
us about her book 'The Top Five Regrets of the Dying' and shares a
detailed analysis of self-kindness and patience. Listen and learn
the intuitive way to live deliberately.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to find the courage to move towards career
paths that resonate with your soul.
- How to enjoy the present moment instead of only
living for the future.
- How to eliminate fear on your path of personal
- Daily lifestyle tips to improve self-kindness and
- How to handle lifetime regrets.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What inspired you to write the book?
- What inspired you to work with the dying?
- What was your relationship with death like before
going into care-giving, and how did it evolve?
- How do we navigate fear?
- What are the main regrets your patients shared with
- What advice can you give someone who might be
carrying regrets and how can they forgive themselves?