Aug 17, 2018
“Life is an experiment. There is no best
book, exercise or diet. Only the best for each one at a particular
moment in time.”
A successful author of over 16 books, Daniel Millman has been an
athlete, martial artist, college professor and has guided millions
with books like “The way of the peaceful warrior”, which became a
movie, and “The life you were born to live”. His website offers
great insight on discovering your life path. In this inspiring
episode, he generously shares with us some powerful yet simple keys
for improving the creative process, finding your unique path and
living a mindful, fulfilling life.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What is the purpose of life for human beings?
- How does one go about finding their own unique purpose in this
- How do you discover your life paths?
- What kept you on your path when things didn’t unfold as
- What would you tell any aspiring author? Or the next generation
of transformational leaders?
- What are some practical guidelines for living a fulfilling
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The difference between a career and a calling.
- The 2 things you need to be successful in your field.
- The stages of the creative process.
- How to determine your unique lifepath.
- What mindfulness really means and how to achieve it.
- How to tame the mind and how it can lead to a fulfilling
- Why knowing yourself is the key to making the right