Aug 31, 2021
"Higher consciousness means we
act in light rather than act in darkness.”
Episode Summary: Dr. Tony Nader is a Harvard and MIT trained medical doctor and a
globally recognized Vedic scholar. As Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s
successor, Dr. Nader is the head of the international
Transcendental Meditation organization in over 100
countries. He joins me with a profound perspective and
awareness about the important things in life. Listen and learn how
to develop your full potential in facing situations and
circumstances that arise in your life.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The evolution, role and accessing different
dimensions of your consciousness.
- The 3 major states of consciousness and how to
access the highest state.
- How to deal with small problems that can overwhelm
- His perspective on psychedelics and
- How to grow and evolve without suffering.
- A few simple things that can help raise your
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What do you mean by consciousness?
- Can you share a bit more about the highest states
of consciousness and how we can access them?
- What does it mean to meditate?
- What effect do psychedelics have on our nervous
- Is suffering necessary on the spiritual path?
- Are there certain things people can do to raise
Find out more about Dr. Nader here: drtonynader.com and tm.org.